- Is the value of your Estate in excess of the inheritance tax nil rate band allowance?
- Is the matrimonial home in the sole name of one of you?
- Do you want to gift a deposit to help your child to purchase a property?
- Do you want to help a parent purchase their council house?
- Do you want to protect an asset which you have gifted or received?
If you wish to discuss any of these topics which have many implications (eg. death, divorce, bankruptcy, tax consequences, potentially exempt transfers, deliberate deprivation of capital, reservation of benefit, creating disparity between children) you may not have considered please make an appointment to see our experts.